Imagine yourself sitting in a car during massive, and when you step inside the car, it’s cool. Air conditioning can do wonders during heat; it maintains the cooling temperature in the car and provides you comfortable driving experience. Air conditioners in a car have become common these days as people travel from the long distance. For better performance of the car AC, it is important to do proper servicing of it.Gearfour does proper maintenance of the car AC for better driving experience. Here our professionals check every aspect of the automotive air conditioning and work upon it. We work on the advancement of the technology and improve the functioning of it.
Components of Automotive Air Conditioning
• Compressor: It is the part which is positioned in the front of the vehicle, and it puts the refrigerant under pressure. It compress the gas at a point of 250 psi and increases the temperature accordingly
• Condenser: It is a radiator-like component through which the gas moves once it is heated up. It converts the gas inside and removes the heat from it.
• Evaporator: It is responsible for pulling the refrigerant into the vacuum, where the gas becomes cold.
• Thermal expansion valve: It modifies the system from high pressure to low pressure.it is necessary for changing things from hot to cold.
• Drier or Accumulator: It removes the water which has entered the system. Without the process, a unit can form ice crystals, which can damage the air conditioning system.
When you turn on the auto air conditioner and the air comes out it may all seem easy After all, you just hit a switch. But the fact is that there are many elements working together to provide you fresh air. If any of these items are not working properly, it will prevent the whole unit from operating in a correct manner.